• Flash Card App/Study Cards for CSX REDI Center

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by ricky6686

Site Admin Note: railroad.net makes no representations about whether or not this is legit. For all I know, it could be the best thing since sliced bread, or it could be a "phishing" link. Your best bet is to google it, ask others, etc. We bear no responsibility for any representation made here, by this poster or others.

As always, look before you click, er, leap.

Thanks.

Hi!! Congratulations to everybody that's going to the REDI Center. My husband is there now in his fourth week of conductor training.

I made him a set of flash cards to study the signal aspects and indications that works on an Android-powered smart phone. If anybody has an Android phone, you can download the flash cards for free. You just need the free app from the market, and then you can download the cards from the website on your phone's browser.

The app is called StudyDroid, and you can find it in the Market searching "study droid" or just "flash cards." After you download the app, go to http://www.studydroid.com with your phone's browser, and use the search function and search for "CSX". It should pull up three sets of flash cards that you can download and use.

The app itself is pretty neat. It has a shuffle function, and a "known" button to take the card out of its stack if you don't want to look at it anymore. Feel free to contact me with any questions!