• Falls Road Late Night ?

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

by AJ1804

The Falls Road went by late this evening about 23:30 heading west toward lockport from the way it sounded the 2035 wasnt the power it might have been the 1802 or 1804 anyone have any other info

AJ

by WNYP431

Yeah....grain train power taking back the MT unit from Saturday.

by AJ1804

How long does it take to empty the entire train they must have been their all day sunday and all day monday i didnt get a look at the train i just heard them.

AJ

by WNYP431

It takes us about 9 minutes to unload a car (my conductor and I got into a better groove as the night went on)...of course, that's from spot to re-spot.

'Nuther train again tomorrow.....ooof.

by AJ1804

another grain train what time is it expected to come in now will it normally come back to niagara falls the same day

AJ