• Current local freight schedules on the Fall Road

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

by Zog

When I was up in Brockport last year the FRR was running on Monday's and Thursday's with an early AM departure eastbound. Is that schedule still the same or has there been any changes since then.
  by Conrail4evr

They'll usually get to Brockport between 10 and 2 (Noon to 2 is most common from my experience).
  by Challenger3985

I can back conrail up with the arrival in Brockport being around Noon. I've usually caught it on a Wednesday or Friday.
  by nessman

In my travels to Lowes in Brockport, I'm seeing more CryoTrans cars on the siding these days. Looks like business is picking up out there for the cold storage facilities.