• Bombarder Jet Train

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

has anyone heard if the new Jet train is going to be made into HO Scale?

by astrosa

Not anytime soon...isn't it still in the testing phase?

by Joe

It already has been made! Just repaint the Acela and take off the pantographs!
  by R143MAN

I know someone eho made an attempt at it. A friend of ours. In our fourm he posted a picture of the Jettrain he did. Pretty good job on it. Alexander Rivera did it. Im working one one myself. Thanks!!!!

by Joe

Exactly! Just like R143MAN's friend! Great job on that model there!

by Otto Vondrak

Hi, I'm new here! What's the Jet Train? (looks around nervously)

-otto-
  by stuart_iowa

go to http://www.bombardier.com/ and look at the rail site, high speed trains
and you will find info and pics of the locomotive

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

that is a excellent remake!!! if i was a good repainter guy, i would do it :D