• [ASK]Indonesia train journey sugesstion

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

by Ronal U18C Indonesia

David Benton wrote:Thanks Ronal.
I would ask which line to you think is the most scenic in Indonesia?
If you have heard the announcement "In line (name number), now available Jatiluhur train line destination Cikampek, Jatiluhur train will stop at Kemayoran, Tambun, Cikarang, Kedunggedeh, Karawang, Klari, Kosambi, Dawuan and ends in Cikampek Jatiluhur right behind the locomotive, economy 1, economy 2, economy 3, economy 4, economy 5, power rail, economy 7, economy economy 8, economy 9, again, jatiluhur trains are available in lane (name number) "
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Immediately approached the series on the path provided
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

CarterB wrote:and which routes have the most comfortable accommodations.
The first is to do what I show to Mr. David Benton (that ... fly to Indonesia first)
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

To go to Manggarai station, Bekasi and Pasarsenen do what I quote to Mr. David Benton
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

The Commuter Line railroad map can be viewed in a quote against Mr. David Benton
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Expected to Mr. David Benton and CarterB, use your visa for minimum 2 months maximum of 4½ months, in order to get a seat for long distance train
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Tactics from Me in order to get seats, this is a few things to be considered
1. Ready at the station below 09:00 hours, 2. For the train Kertajaya, please select the economy 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 because the odd number is my favorite number, 3. Always ask for the number C or E because it is a number close with a window, 4. For round trip trips, select in economy 5, so the way back can be ahead, eg Dhoho Surabaya-Blitar, when cross Surabaya-Kertosono behind, while cross Kertosono-Blitar in front of vice versa
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Continue filling out the booking form at Pasarsenen station, here are the guides
http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180719/b85sjagd.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:Tactics from Me in order to get seats, this is a few things to be considered
1. Ready at the station below 09:00 hours, 2. For the train Kertajaya, please select the economy 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 because the odd number is my favorite number, 3. Always ask for the number C or E because it is a number close with a window, 4. For round trip trips, select in economy 5, so the way back can be ahead, eg Dhoho Surabaya-Blitar, when cross Surabaya-Kertosono behind, while cross Kertosono-Blitar in front of vice versa
Special number 4 local train
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

After filling out the form, press queue numbering machine
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

If you have arrived at Cikampek station, while waiting for 09.00 hours (read: opening counter hours), you can railfanning by taking a picture of the train that passes at Cikampek station, it is recommended to photograph in junction path (JPL) 194A (read: JPL flyover)
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

To David Benton, if photographing the train is prohibited from using the blitz, it is feared that the trains light signal by the machinist and the crossing guard (JPL)
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Continue, if the time is TEEET... shows 09.00 hours immediately back to the station to buy Walahar train tickets at 2 o clock from Cikampek depart at 13:24 in order to transit later in Purwakarta station to continue Diesel Rail Train Cibatu
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Simply go to the counter counter then convey "Walahar, 2nd hour to Purwakarta 1 person"
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Since the train Jatiluhur, Walahar and Cibatu only plant only, it is advisable to buy rice wrap at the nearest station stalls