• 9/9/11 - A PanAm Birthday

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by bshrdr

No, not PanAm's birthday, but mine. I spent my birthday up in East Deerfield, MA shooting some PanAm action. Head here to my blog to check out the photos (60+) and the story of the day.

http://bit.ly/qOC9dE

As always, any comments, feedback, etc. are most welcome!

Thanks for looking!
Tom
  by Tim Mullins

Nice photos....That main line in North Hampton doesn't look to healthy!....Happy Birthday!
  by MEC407

Nice shots and happy birthday, Tom!
  by KSmitty

Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks for the linky. You take some really good shots!

One question though EDSR, I don't recognize that symbol, Edfld to where?
  by bshrdr

Thanks guys!

Kevin - whoops, I thought I had that in the text - guess I didn't (it's in one of the photo captions, though). It's been updated at the first appearance of the symbol in the text. And to save a little time, EDSR = East Deerfield to Saratoga. It's one of the detour trains.

Thanks again!
Tom
  by KSmitty

Must have missed that caption, thanks Tom