Timonium sent out a mass email to everyone on their contact list, which I am somehow on. Early May is really too far out to be cancelling yet, I think, but the Maryland governor never put a sunset on the limit for gatherings like Cuomo did so right now they don't have much choice in the matter. They did note they may try to put on a replacement show, later, if things change and we get back to normal.
I'm going to do the fall schedule early because most of the dates are pretty well confirmed now and there's a chance some of these spring only shows may want to just hold their event come fall. Right now the only one not on it's normal weekend is Binghamton, which is going to be Nov. 28th - the only date they could get, it puts them opposite Norwich but it's early enough maybe Norwich can shift that a week. That per the promoter himself this afternoon.
TTCS has all their shows scheduled except Olean, I've seen flyers for Buffalo Central Terminal, Syracuse, Fulton, Hamburg had their date announced at the Feb, show, and RIT already has theirs set. Albany Polish Home is set too, and I think GTE knows their date already. Seems like I saw a flyer for Massena already too. That's about half. I can predict most of the others based on past dates and note which ones likely won't update until much later, like Kingston. TCA, that additional weekend show just before Christmas north of Buffalo and a few others will be wild cards.
Because Binghamton is later, their usual Saturday looks like it will be open in the week between Syracuse and Hamburg, if somebody needs to reschedule to a prime in-season date with no conflicts.
The November Fulton show is also moving to the Volney Fire Department, which is east of Fulton a mile or so. It's about the same space, with easier parking and less overhead for them, plus better security.
I'll do a separate post in a day or two once I get it all organized.