Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by TDowling

When was the Middletown/Town of Wallkill station rebuilt?
  by R36 Combine Coach

Mid 1990s(?) The Graham Line only began passenger service in 1983,
  by Harriman Station

I think it was rebuilt about 10 years ago? I moved to the region in the 1996, and it wasn't until a few years after that the new station went in. I believe it was more than five years ago though.
  by Otto Vondrak

R36 Combine Coach wrote:Mid 1990s(?) The Graham Line only began passenger service in 1983,
Yes, when the service moved to the Graham Line. I thought the original post was asking when that station was rebuilt to its current form and renamed "Middletown - Town of Walkill"
  by MTASUPT

In it's current location 1999
  by M&Eman

What station served the Middletown area between the shift to the Graham Line and the opening of the current station?
  by R36 Combine Coach

Same location, smaller station.
  by MTASUPT

Wasn't at the current location, Pre 1999 it was moved from another location to allow room for the Galleria Mall,,,,
  by TDowling

I remember seeing on a video that the station canopy used to be red, but when it was rebuilt it was changed to green.