• Canadian Pacific RR Holiday Train

• Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html
Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

by AmtrakFan

Thanks for the info hopefully I'll be able to get out and see it.

AmtrakFan

by PPRR

Will be there with bells on! (to go with the lights of course!)

by trainmaster_1

Got a chance to see it go by, too bad it didn't stop here in Toronto, btw there where 2 versions, one was the Canadian version which I caught and the American version which pass through here on its way back down to the states which I missed so anyways here are 2 pics of the Canadian Holiday Train.

CP AC4400 9769 leads Train 005H westwards at Howland towards the connection to the MacTier Sub at West Toronto from the North Toronto Sub.

Second shot shows the train going away.

by Ken V

trainmaster_1 wrote:too bad it didn't stop here in Toronto
Yeah! This makes two years in a row that the Holiday Train skipped Hogtown. I went to see the train at Lambton the two previous times there was a scheduled event, but haven't seen it since. Let's hope a Toronto stop will be included in next year's schedule.

Thanks for the pictures.

by AmtrakFan

I never got out to see it.

AmtrakFan

by Amtrak31

I saw it in 2004. I'm going to see it again December of 2005. :-) I had a lot of fun!