Railroad Forums 

• MTH Trains

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#29879  by dkgrubb

I was just looking at the new 2004 MTH catalogue, and I have also purchased or acquired several MTH products, and I just wanted to coment on the fabulous quality of these model trains. MTH makes wonderful trains of terrific quality and fine craftsmanship. They rivel the old Lionel, and beat the new Lionel and K-line stuff hands down. I just thought I would put in a good word for them.
 #75320  by denis

Hello DK,
I'm glad to read your comments. I have a RK UP FEF on the way. My first purchase in O scale. Not sure where I'm going with this, as I am heavily in HO. :-)

#88609  by Kevin MacDowell

Hello guys,
I've been an N/HO modeler for years (primarily HO)... purchased 3 Railking sets recently and I'm really satisfied with the quality, performance, and features from MTH! I sometimes wish I didn't have so much invested in HO, I could easily go O all the way. I like the beefy rugged aspect of O.

DCS from MTH looks very appealing too (I use Digitrax for HO).