• colorful wrap on River LINE 3517

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by HBLR

Wow, that wrap has some pop to it!
  by MACTRAXX

Chuchubob: I don't know if you are a Looney Tunes fan but I can't get the thought of Daffy Duck out of my mind now screaming out loud "SUPERPRETZEL!!!"
if you remember the cartoon in which Daffy Duck was "Super Duck"!

I believe the maker of Super Pretzels is right in Pennsauken...and now I wouldn't mind a nice warm one with mustard right about now...that's the point of the ad!

Are there other wrapped DMU's on the River Line currently?

MACTRAXX
  by chuchubob

MACTRAXX wrote:Are there other wrapped DMU's on the River Line currently?

MACTRAXX
3517 is the only one that I've seen that's wrapped.
I haven't seen 3520 for a while.
  by Septaman113

Bob,

I was on 3517 on that Thursday morning. I remember it just left 36th St and I noticed a man taking pictures as we went by and I though "great another rail fan" and then I thought " I wonder if thats Chuchubob from railroad.net" and it was you.

Anyway great pictures of 3517. I like the colors on it very much. Who knows maybe I'll run into you of these days.
  by chuchubob

Septaman113 wrote:Bob,

I was on 3517 on that Thursday morning. I remember it just left 36th St and I noticed a man taking pictures as we went by and I though "great another rail fan" and then I thought " I wonder if thats Chuchubob from railroad.net" and it was you.

Anyway great pictures of 3517. I like the colors on it very much. Who knows maybe I'll run into you of these days.
Cool! Thanks for not saying "I noticed an old man..."

Bob
  by radioboy

It's like they said "yeah, just put the text anyplace"
  by tgolanos

I'm pretty sure PATCO did a Superpretzel wrap a while back, too. Last October, maybe.