Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by Train538

DutchRailnut wrote:go back a lot of pages, now stay with program, there will be a test ;-)
Ah yes, I remember now (haha). A test??!! Nooo!! (LOL) ;-)

By the way, one of the sets are now on 1536. How I found out is the conductor biaccidentely transmitted over the radio when he was saying, "Bridgeport next stop!" We all make mistakes, and sometimes they're good ones! :-D
  by gregorygrice

vingong wrote:Caught these at GCT today:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... a734247eff
Nice photos! I caught the same set up in Stamford twice yesterday (Ending its trip up, and Beginning it's trip down)
Here's My Photos: http://gregorygrice.rrpicturearchives.n ... x?id=65944
T
he set consisted of:
9112-9113, 9108-9109, 9116-9117, 9114-9115
Last edited by gregorygrice on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  by milkyoreo27

Just caught these today for the first time! :) They were on the 2:34pm GCT to New Haven
  by Nicky2175

milkyoreo27 wrote:Just caught these today for the first time! :) They were on the 2:34pm GCT to New Haven
do they run this time every day???
  by Train538

Nicky2175 wrote:
milkyoreo27 wrote:Just caught these today for the first time! :) They were on the 2:34pm GCT to New Haven
do they run this time every day???
This just started. For now, it seems to be random what trains they're assigned to (although they've been on 1588 for a while now).
  by Amtrak7

What's the plan for ACSES/25kv testing? I hope it happens before the rate of delivery really ramps up.
  by Clean Cab

Right now the main focus is just getting them in service on MN. Testing on the shoreline and into Penn Station may not happen for quite a while yet.
  by Nicky2175

Is an m8 set on the 2:34 pm from grand central to new haven tomorrow???
  by Train538

As usual, 1521 and 1588 have a set.
  by Fred G

I rode 1570 yesterday.
  by atsf sp

When is the next group of cars slated to arrive?
  by DutchRailnut

has been answered a few times now , look back
  by Fred G

Here's a set at Woodlawn Junction that you can see full sized if you click the thumbnail.

Image.