• Cornerstone vs. DPM Modular Walls...

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Komachi

Hey, guys,

I'm going to custom build the creamery building on the RF&L project layout (for those unfamiliar with said project layout, go here... http://railroad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=72677 ) and am debating whether or not I want to build it using Walther's Cornerstone or DPM's modular wall systems. The structure is going to occupy an odd location on the layout, which is why I need to go modular (not only will it include odd angles and bridge the mainline track, but it will also sit on one of the corners of the table top as well).

I've used DPM's products before, but I haven't used the Cornerstone wall sections yet. Anyone else out there want to give a review (positive or negative) of the Walther's product? Just currous.