• CONRAIL THE MOVIE!!!

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by Conrail1990

While seaching the internet I came across a movie called Conrail. It says it will be released in 2008. Its about train robbers, A good movie I am looking forward to. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0415719/

by pgengler

More specifically, it looks to be about the "Conrail Boyz", a group which used to hit Conrail freights while they were moving to steal some of the expensive stuff they were carrying.

I recall there was a documentary show about them that I saw rerun on CourtTV; this seems more like it's told from the group's point of view, probably sensationalizing the whole thing.

by BR&P

The Lake Shore Gang never died, they just changed their name to Conrail Boyz, LOL.

by harryguy082589

Is this a general release big screen movie?

by Metalrailz

by uhaul

Well, I was thinking of writing a movie similar to Conair called Conrail, but I don't think I will.

by CSX Conductor

I remember reading about the Con-Rail Boyz, man they had some high-tech equipment. :-)