• VERY LAST LACKAWANNA MAN TO RETIRE TOMORROW 8/2/04

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by nick11a

wpdj61 wrote:Yeah, all these move ups! I will be Conducting Dover mornings in no time. I had Bill as a mentor too when I hired out. Being mentored by Jack Riley and Bill Morgan was too much. Too bad I had to waste a week training on the Newark side. Sorry Newark guys. Elizabeth... what, Linden... who, you mean there are two middletowns?

Scott
Hahaha. I wasn't aware that morning jobs were so high up on the ladder.

by Uzi-Cat

Yeah, morning jobs are sought after by most. There are a few decent night jobs out there but I can't touch them yet. Fortunately, the railroad always offers the ability to move around.

scott

by Jtgshu

Yea, your telling me, there are two Middletowns? "Which one are you going to????"

Ive never looked at the back of my stock so much trying to figure out what line and zone half these stations are located at with all the new passengers from SEC. Plauderville? where the HELL is that??? "Port Jervis? Damn, you got a long ride ahead pal, switch at SEC!"

:D

Mornign jobs are more desireable, as they usually make more overtime. But I can't hold too many either, and I like nights anyway. Its more laid back, and the bosses that are around jsut wanna go home, and don't wanna deal with anything, so that makes life easier!!!

by Irish Chieftain

That "two-Middletowns" dilemma could have been tricky if there were Bergen-Shore Expresses running into NY State... :P