• Another replacement GMTX engine just arrived?

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by DogBert

So this was either another GMTX leasor that just crossed over hell gate heading towards the pond, or maybe it's 2199 being kicked back to the island?

Whatever it is, it looks very similar in paint to 2199. With the darkness & ice storm coming down I couldn't see the number. I could see GMTX under the cab though, and it was tucked in behind 4 SD's - it's rare for csx to use any more than that on this run.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by DogBert

Ah danke. I suspected maybe there was something wrong with it that csx didn't want to move it up the river... misroute is a lot less dramatic.