• REDI CLASS 11/18/13

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by mannw1989

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE STARTING THE REDI CLASS FOR FREIGHT CONDUCTOR ON NOVEMBER 18? WOULD BE NICE TO MEET SOME PEOPLE WHILE WE ARE IN ATLANTA.
  by charlie6017

Moved to Employment Forum.......and PLEASE turn off the CAPS lock.

Thanks!
Charlie
  by mannw1989

charlie6017 wrote:Moved to Employment Forum.......and PLEASE turn off the CAPS lock.

Thanks!
Charlie

Sorry buddy, new to this!
  by charlie6017

mannw1989 wrote:
charlie6017 wrote:Moved to Employment Forum.......and PLEASE turn off the CAPS lock.

Thanks!
Charlie

Sorry buddy, new to this!
It's all good. I moved it to this forum in hopes you'll get more attention to it from the railroaders that
frequent the forum here. Good luck to you! ;-)

Charlie
  by Evoate

I will be there for Freight conductor as well 11/18
  by mannw1989

awesome! what shift will you be on? im 3p-11p staying at Dunwoody or something like that..lol
  by trekker

I'm at the Peachtree Dunwoody extended stay. If you're within 8 hours, it is definitely worth driving here. They reimburse You pretty good on mileage and there is nothing terribly close to do.
  by mannw1989

trekker wrote:I'm at the Peachtree Dunwoody extended stay. If you're within 8 hours, it is definitely worth driving here. They reimburse You pretty good on mileage and there is nothing terribly close to do.
What is the extended stay like? nice place?? and im from Montgomery, Al so I will definitely be driving. how long was it b4 you got ur first check? luckily I have enough vacation time to burn from my current job + my 2 last paychecks
  by sharik2073

I am currently at the REDI, this is my last week here coming up and I am staying at Peachtree Dunwoody Extended Stay America. It's not a bad place, you get your own room, you got a small kitchen with a sink, stove, fridge, and microwave. You got free wifi to hook up to which is nice for web surfing. There is a publix 10 minutes away walking distance where you can get all your food. A Target is about 15-20 minutes away and a walmart is about 30 mins away walking.
  by sharik2073

A new class starts every Monday.
  by timber123

Your looking at like three weeks before you get your first paycheck. After that it will be on a regular schedule.