• New Haven engineer Mike Novell

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
  by Stephen Novell

charlie6017 wrote:Stephen/Tommy/All--

You are certainly more than welcome to converse about this here. Unlike a few of the mods on this
site, I don't run my forums like the Gestapo. I find conversations about the great memories, especially
about family members very refreshing! Stephen, I hope you can post your photos of Mickey. I know Flickr
is a good photo hosting website and there are others as well.

By all means, carry on! ;-)

Charlie
Will Do Charlie and thank you!