• Johnson Hall Museum Wells, Maine

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

by Pat Fahey

Hi All

This is a bit off the regular subject , but I am looking for information , tonight I was watching the show Chronicle on Channel 5 in the Boston area . Tonight show was dealing with Collectors , the first part of the show was dealing with Mr. Johnson of Wells, Maine and showing his collection that he has on his property .
In doing the segment for the show , Mr. Johnson said the following week he was having a Steam Locomotive delivered to his property , and he already had the cement pad down for the locomotive .
I am hoping that someone in the Maine area , can tell me what locomotive is on his property , and a picture of it would be good also . I did try to find information in the web , but came up with nothing . So if anyone can be of help thank you , Pat Milford, Mass
  by MEC407

I'll take a look next time I'm down there. Thanks for the heads-up. He's got so much stuff on his property that it's easy to drive by and not notice anything that might be a new acquisition.

In order to keep all the discussion in one thread, please post replies at the thread in the New England forum.