Railroad Forums 

• Where can I find MILW timetables online?

• Discussion relating to The Chicago & North Western, the Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific, the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (Milwaukee Road), including mergers, acquisitions, and abandonments.
Discussion relating to The Chicago & North Western, the Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific, the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (Milwaukee Road), including mergers, acquisitions, and abandonments.

Moderator: Komachi

#833065  by stratocaster21

My dad is an old Milwaukee Road conductor and recently went on a trip through some old Milwaukee Road territory in Montana and Idaho. While he was there he purchased a milepost that resided at 1732 on the Montana Sub. He has tasked me with finding where exactly that was and the closest I can come is that it was somewhere near Haugen and Drexel. I know it would be in a timetable, but I can't for the life of me find any online. He stated that I could also find it in a Consolidated Profile for the sub, but I can't find anything related to that either. I was just hoping that maybe, just maybe, someone on here could help provide us an answer.

Thanks!