Railroad Forums 

• Report on Railroad Employment

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#73013  by Engineer

UP is in the process of hiring after the fact. NS announced that they're hiring 1500 trainman. I also heard that either CP or CN(I forget whish one of them Canadian roads...) says they will step up their hiring rather than hiring on a 1:1 attrition basis.

#73322  by trainfreak

Any word on what CSX is doing? Since i graduate from high school in about a year and a half (currently a junior) i figure if i want to work in the RR industry i have to start looking around now. My three choices right now are eigther CSX, NS or New York Susquehanna and Western.

#73611  by arnstg

What does this have to do with the topic "Railroads in Media"?

Why not post it under the topic "Employment"?