Railroad Forums 

• Printer friendliness for threads

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#326638  by motor

railroad.net needs that feature. I don't see a printer friendly version link. How's about it, webmaster?

motor
 #326814  by keeper1616

motor wrote:railroad.net needs that feature. I don't see a printer friendly version link. How's about it, webmaster?

motor
I think the default version looks ok when printed out. It doesn't have too much crap anywhere except the top and bottom...

#326999  by benltrain

I remembered I discovered rr.net when inquiring about Amtrak service to atlantic city. That thread printed out pretty well, some stuff was cut off.

#327047  by Otto Vondrak

Motor, what happens when you try to print a thread? It seems to depend on the browser... when I print from Internet Explorer, it seems to fit everything to the page. Try shrinking the width of the browser window before you go to print?

How about it Mike, is there some built-in "printer friendly" mode?

-otto-

#327282  by motor

Mods, having just discovered the Help about using railroad.net (I'm still familiarizing myself with this site [blush]), I suggest this thread be moved there.

motor

#327337  by benltrain

This is fine here methinks, we're discussing printer friendliness- the help one is more for how do you do x, no need to move this.