Railroad Forums 

• CR on the Southern Secondary

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1498033  by NJT4149

I won’t be posting nor chasing today due to work; hopefully I can catch the SA-38 tonight after I get out.
 #1498056  by RailsEast

I thought I heard Coast Line ask the 31 to return to Church, but that's a long shove...
(Weird stuff happening today, no power in southern Shrewsbury at this time, unknown if tree related)
 #1498060  by RailsEast

Confirmed, SA-31 opening Church to shove back up the Church Runner. Probably will run late tonight....what a mess right now.
 #1498082  by NJT4149

Disregard my last post. They were spotted in Browns just now with CSX 4452. Apparently they cut away from their train and 4452 is on the power track. 6228 and 4412 are on SA-22
 #1498105  by southern sec. kid

just drove past Browns. looked like only 4452 with no lights on in the Yard. I'll keep my ears open back in Farmingdale tonight.

Never used to take the ride to Browns very often. However, just brought a new Ram that rides like a champ! My new hobby is listening to my fellow angry Met fans on WFAN And chasing this thing. Will try to contribute more Pictures when I get the chance.
 #1498124  by NJT4149

southern sec. kid wrote:just drove past Browns. looked like only 4452 with no lights on in the Yard. I'll keep my ears open back in Farmingdale tonight.

Never used to take the ride to Browns very often. However, just brought a new Ram that rides like a champ! My new hobby is listening to my fellow angry Met fans on WFAN And chasing this thing. Will try to contribute more Pictures when I get the chance.
The 22 should’ve been out and about with the other two engines. One time my friends and I ended up at Browns at 1:30 in the morning, looking for the transfer job, as they were incredibly late. We ended up not seeing the transfer, and SA-22 hadn’t come back to the yard. Hopefully the train runs on the Southern tomorrow (or later today); the weather should be much better...