Railroad Forums 

• CB&Q Waycar interior pics - 1964

• Discussion relating to the Burlington Northern and its predecessors Great Northern, Northern Pacific, Chicago Burlington & Quincy, Seattle Portland & Seattle, St. Louis - San Francisco, and their subsidiaries. Visit the Friends of the Burlington Northern for more information.
Discussion relating to the Burlington Northern and its predecessors Great Northern, Northern Pacific, Chicago Burlington & Quincy, Seattle Portland & Seattle, St. Louis - San Francisco, and their subsidiaries. Visit the Friends of the Burlington Northern for more information.
 #1459213  by BR&P

Back in 1964 a family vacation took us to the Black Hills Central tourist operation in South Dakota. There were 5 CB&Q waycars there, apparently awaiting conversion to tourist duty. I took roster shots of each but did not take a group pic which would have been neat to see. But I did take a couple interior pics of one of the cars, I can't say which one it was. They were in rather worn condition, but in case anyone is interested here they are. Same car, pics taken from opposite ends.
img626.jpg
img626.jpg (145.21 KiB) Viewed 4716 times
img627.jpg
img627.jpg (132.18 KiB) Viewed 4716 times