Railroad Forums 

• Railroad.net Upgrade 5/24/13 At MIDNIGHT

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1189428  by ACeInTheHole

lirr42 wrote:
Quoting things the old fashioned way, because the quote this post button seems to be missing with the recent forum upgrage, lirr42 attempts to quote gprimr1 when he wrote:I see the buttons.

I did identify the issue earlier, but it should be fixed.

Try clearing your cache.
I did just that and the buttons have still not returned.

The buttons are also missing on all of my mobile viewing platforms (iPhone and iPad)

Thanks for all that you're doing, though.
My quote buttons work just fine off my iPad.
 #1189431  by lirr42

Quoting things the old fashioned way, because the quote this post button seems to be missing with the recent forum upgrage and is [i]still[/i] not working, despite him clearing his cache multiple times, lirr42 attempts to quote beanbag when he wrote:My quote button works just fine off my iPad.
Mine's still not working. And I've cleared my cache, cookies, pastries, logged out, restarted the thing, thrown it into the wall, and still no quote button. :(
 #1189435  by Franklin Gowen

Same here, lirr42; I'm still marooned in the same situation as you. It's frustrating.
 #1189451  by ACeInTheHole

lirr42 wrote:
Quoting things the old fashioned way, because the quote this post button seems to be missing with the recent forum upgrage and is [i]still[/i] not working, despite him clearing his cache multiple times, lirr42 attempts to quote beanbag when he wrote:My quote button works just fine off my iPad.
Mine's still not working. And I've cleared my cache, cookies, pastries, logged out, restarted the thing, thrown it into the wall, and still no quote button. :(
Check your user settings perhaps? I have no idea.
 #1189528  by MEC407

Things seem to be working normally on my end (Mac OS X, Firefox 21, AdBlockPlus) as of 23:39 Eastern.
 #1189664  by gprimr1

I believe I identified the problem with the template. Please indicate if your issues have been resolved.
 #1189669  by Jeff Smith

These things don't always go perfectly, especially when embedding ad's into a stock template. Greg's really done yeoman work on getting the site fixed from the existing problems. We appreciate your patience.
 #1189670  by lirr42

Happily quoting things using the quote button, lirr42 quotes gprimr1 when he wrote wrote:I believe I identified the problem with the template. Please indicate if your issues have been resolved.
The button has also been restored on my devices.

Thanks!