Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the Penn Central, up until its 1976 inclusion in Conrail. Visit the Penn Central Railroad Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: JJMDiMunno

#320255  by pablo

This is Scot using his fantastic Photoshop skills to make something agian that didn't exist. It's not a real unit. As far as I know....

Dave Becker

#320629  by Engineer James

ok, i'll go yell at Scot. Thanks...

#320697  by Aji-tater

No, James, don't yell at Scot. Learn a lesson and pay attention, if you read the posts in that thread it's very plain they are not real. Otto says "...for something that never existed" CNJ999 says "...tongue in cheek cars..." and "...a novelty and essentially meant as a joke". RDG-LNE says "...just gag cars.."

Yes they are talking about the Walthers models but it should be obvious if you read the whole thread that the entire discussion is about non-existant fictitious pieces of rolling stock. Yell at yourself for not taking the time to read the whole post.

Even some guy named Engineer James says "Good to know they were joke cars....." If you understood the CARS were a gag why would you think the locos were real? Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Hey Scot - how about a photo of that UP steamer, the 4-8-8-8-8-8-4?

#320806  by Engineer James

Yes, I did not yell at scot. He's actually gonna hel me Aren't you Scot? *BS* Anyway, thanx, all posts have been answered.