• Type 8 vs auto on B Line

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: CRail, sery2831

by AznSumtinSumtin

Your title is very vague. You should have tried something like "Type 8 vs Lexus" or something like that. Your post was very vague. How would we know that it's not something inappropriate? There is nothing in your post about the MBTA or anything. For all we know, it could be spam!

The movie wasn't that impressive or anything. There's no giant fiery explosion or Rambo in it. In all seriousness, a car hitting a Type 8 isn't "BREAKING NEWS" or "Wow! I'm talking about this at the watercooler tomorrow" material. The date the movie was uploaded does not say much about the movie. It could have been filmed last year.

by BigRock

I enjoyed it, thanks for posting!

by CRail

AznSumtinSumtin wrote:Your title is very vague. You should have tried something like "Type 8 vs Lexus" or something like that. Your post was very vague. How would we know that it's not something inappropriate? There is nothing in your post about the MBTA or anything. For all we know, it could be spam!
Thank You!
AznSumtinSumtin wrote: The movie wasn't that impressive or anything. There's no giant fiery explosion or Rambo in it. In all seriousness, a car hitting a Type 8 isn't "BREAKING NEWS" or "Wow! I'm talking about this at the watercooler tomorrow" material. The date the movie was uploaded does not say much about the movie. It could have been filmed last year.
Now that's just not nice!

by Ron Newman

a useful topic is a good idea if you're posting just a link and nothing else.

by WonderlandMan

Good footage for what seems to be an amateur photographer. Music could have been better though :-D

by theseaandalifesaver

yeah, it could have used some slayer.

by ridintherails

AznSumtinSumtin wrote:Your title is very vague. You should have tried something like "Type 8 vs Lexus" or something like that. Your post was very vague. How would we know that it's not something inappropriate? There is nothing in your post about the MBTA or anything. For all we know, it could be spam!

The movie wasn't that impressive or anything. There's no giant fiery explosion or Rambo in it. In all seriousness, a car hitting a Type 8 isn't "BREAKING NEWS" or "Wow! I'm talking about this at the watercooler tomorrow" material. The date the movie was uploaded does not say much about the movie. It could have been filmed last year.
I dont think you said one positve thing in that... and your not a moderator. But yah, that video was cool... maybe not to cool for the train and the car but.. amusing!