Type 8 vs auto on B Line

Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: CRail, sery2831

nev12

Type 8 vs auto on B Line

Post by nev12 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:02 am

Just Saw this on youtube. The date added was the 14th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTbTDj5a9Y

AznSumtinSumtin

Post by AznSumtinSumtin » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:12 am

Your title is very vague. You should have tried something like "Type 8 vs Lexus" or something like that. Your post was very vague. How would we know that it's not something inappropriate? There is nothing in your post about the MBTA or anything. For all we know, it could be spam!

The movie wasn't that impressive or anything. There's no giant fiery explosion or Rambo in it. In all seriousness, a car hitting a Type 8 isn't "BREAKING NEWS" or "Wow! I'm talking about this at the watercooler tomorrow" material. The date the movie was uploaded does not say much about the movie. It could have been filmed last year.

BigRock

Post by BigRock » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:07 am

I enjoyed it, thanks for posting!

CRail

Post by CRail » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:51 am

AznSumtinSumtin wrote:Your title is very vague. You should have tried something like "Type 8 vs Lexus" or something like that. Your post was very vague. How would we know that it's not something inappropriate? There is nothing in your post about the MBTA or anything. For all we know, it could be spam!
Thank You!
AznSumtinSumtin wrote: The movie wasn't that impressive or anything. There's no giant fiery explosion or Rambo in it. In all seriousness, a car hitting a Type 8 isn't "BREAKING NEWS" or "Wow! I'm talking about this at the watercooler tomorrow" material. The date the movie was uploaded does not say much about the movie. It could have been filmed last year.
Now that's just not nice!
Moderator: Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Avatar:3679A (since wrecked)/3623B (now in service as 3636B).

Ron Newman

Post by Ron Newman » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:16 am

a useful topic is a good idea if you're posting just a link and nothing else.

WonderlandMan

Post by WonderlandMan » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:56 am

Good footage for what seems to be an amateur photographer. Music could have been better though :-D

theseaandalifesaver

Post by theseaandalifesaver » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:22 am

yeah, it could have used some slayer.

ridintherails

Post by ridintherails » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:47 am

AznSumtinSumtin wrote:Your title is very vague. You should have tried something like "Type 8 vs Lexus" or something like that. Your post was very vague. How would we know that it's not something inappropriate? There is nothing in your post about the MBTA or anything. For all we know, it could be spam!

The movie wasn't that impressive or anything. There's no giant fiery explosion or Rambo in it. In all seriousness, a car hitting a Type 8 isn't "BREAKING NEWS" or "Wow! I'm talking about this at the watercooler tomorrow" material. The date the movie was uploaded does not say much about the movie. It could have been filmed last year.
I dont think you said one positve thing in that... and your not a moderator. But yah, that video was cool... maybe not to cool for the train and the car but.. amusing!

Return to “Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)”