Railroad Forums 

Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

#1351185  by Publius Plunkett

Thanks for the link. Beautiful designs! I am placing an order and really like the Made in the USA hoodie. Will make me look like a gansta'.
 #1351293  by MattAmity90

I like the MU Muscle! shirt, I'm definitely getting one of those.
 #1351317  by RGlueck

If you're interested in "classic" LIRR Diesels, check with Twin Forks NRHS about their tee-shirts. The back features one of every Diesel-Electric ever run by the LIRR prior to the Empire.
 #1351335  by Datenail

I like the tee shirts offered from this new collection better than NHRS. Old men like myself can relate to the old locomotive fleet, but this new design appeals to the younger workforce we currently employ. What 25yo cares about an Alco Century? I ordered several designs and the hoodie for a family member.
 #1351891  by mirrodie

HAve you got a link to their T shirts? I just checked their Facebook. Couldn't find any info
 #1351942  by RGlueck

Contact their administration and request information regarding the LIRR Diesel shirts. I own the rights to the shirt design, so if their was sufficient interest, I could have a score run, but they would have to be spoken for in advance. Please try Twin-Forks NRHS first.
 #1352103  by MattAmity90

I ordered mine: A beautiful Large blue MU-Muscle shirt. I don't know exactly how they are shipping it but all I know is that it will be coming from Farmingdale.
 #1352125  by NYCrails

I ordered both shirts as well. Looking forward to them.
 #1352128  by MattAmity90

Datenail wrote:I like the tee shirts offered from this new collection better than NHRS. Old men like myself can relate to the old locomotive fleet, but this new design appeals to the younger workforce we currently employ. What 25yo cares about an Alco Century? I ordered several designs and the hoodie for a family member.
I do, would have loved to have been around for most of those. The only ALCO that I've been around is the P15 that tows locomotives that have broken down due to equipment trouble. However I've always loved my DM30's and my Metropolitan electric trains.
 #1352130  by MattAmity90

NYCrails wrote:I ordered both shirts as well. Looking forward to them.
I wonder how long it will take, and what they will use to ship (USPS, UPS, FedEx?)
 #1352140  by NYCrails

MattAmity90 wrote:
NYCrails wrote:I ordered both shirts as well. Looking forward to them.
I wonder how long it will take, and what they will use to ship (USPS, UPS, FedEx?)
USPS
 #1352454  by emfinite

Guys,

I know the guy that designs the shirts and runs that website from work. I just pre ordered the entire selection of shirts and he told me the diesel shirts are shipping this week and the MU stuff later on this month. He also showed me the other designs he was working on and I was blown away! Can't wait to get them. He said he only prints a certain amount and doesn't anticipate many being left over once they ship.