Railroad Forums 

• NYC Railroad Station Eagle Day - May 15, 2015

• Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.
Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

#1323864  by emfinite

If this were for any other historian, I think I would help, but I'll pass.

Mr. Morrison was unnecessarily rude and arrogant to me at the Clark, NJ train show a few years back when I asked him about purchasing something for sale at his table. Since that incident, I refuse to buy his books or any publications that feature his writings or photographs.

Good luck with your endeavors helping Mr. Morrison.
 #1323894  by daverail

Emfinite obviously has me confused with somebody else. I NEVER had a table nor did I ever sell anything at the Clark Train Show. Furthermore, anyone who knows me, realizes that I'm respectful and courteous to all. Dave
 #1323916  by emfinite

It was circa 2006-2007 at the Clark show and you were peddling your books. You also had a GP38 bell and a number board for sale, "268" to be exact. I wanted to see if I could purchase the number board without the bell, but you got arrogant with me and ended up telling me I had to buy both, then told me not to block your table. I have a very good memory and I'm positive it was you. I don't know what it is about historians and authors, but Scala and Ziel (RIP) were the same way. I guess the fame and notoriety gets to your heads.

Maybe you never sold anything because you told everyone no. $800 is a lot for a bell that probably wasn't even mounted on an LIRR locomotive. Good luck with your eagles.
 #1323984  by Publius Plunkett

Mr. Morrison, I and others agree that Emfinite represents the CRIMINAL element that is plaguing our society today. Here is a look into Emfinites CRIMINAL PAST!

http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopi ... ed#p101943

I salute our valiant MTA POLICE DEPT. for preventing this THUG from TERRORIZING innocent WOMEN and CHILDREN that fateful day!
 #1324041  by nyandw

If I might take Mr. Morrison out of the equation; it is an historical continuation of the Eagles Project: http://www.trainsarefun.com/prrstatione ... eagles.htm I have NO financial interest in books/photos/images/etc. with this site, other then the historical capture of further LIRR History that can be archived/saved/cataloged/preserved.