• SU-99 and SU-100 through Lackawaxen, PA

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

by Dougster

Hi all!

2 questions.

1-Does SU-99 still leave Ridgefield Park Sun, Tues.,
and Thursday around 7 pm and SU-100 arrive Mon,
Weds, and Friday in the early AM? (I hope I didn't
the train numbers reversed.)

2-About what time does either of them pass Lackawaxen PA?

Thank you.

Doug

by cjvrr

1. You have the days reversed. The SU-100 leaves Binghamton on Sun, Tues, Thurs and arrives in NJ early AM Mon-Wed-Fri. The SU-99 goes out Mon-Wed-Fri around 7pm and arrives in Binghamton Tues-Thurs-Sat early AM.

2. I believe the SU-99 usually gets to the Lackawaxen area about 5 hours after departure time. The SU-100 usually 2 to 2-1/2 hours after departure.

by Dougster

Thank you for the information but what time does SU-100 get out of Binghamton?

Doug

by Otto Vondrak

Now? After dark.

-otto-

by David Hutchinson

I have been hearing SU-100 going through Warwick on Wednesday and Friday mornings at 4:30 AM, like clockwork. Must be waiting at Campbell Hall for a Transit train to pass.

by cjvrr

Dougster wrote:Thank you for the information but what time does SU-100 get out of Binghamton?

Doug
Doug,

I think the Binghamton call time is the same as Ridgefield Park, 7pm or later.