Railroad Forums 

• BDLX #2209 update

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#342576  by railroadcarmover

#2209 will be coming off lease jan 15th. Grab your pictures while she is still in service.

Offhand i am not sure where its assigned.

#342786  by Steve F45

NYSW isn't going to buy it? I haven't seen it down here in jersey, is it roaming up around bingo?

#342808  by railroadcarmover

They are not planning on buying it.
The recent addition of the EMD 6 axle power to their roster is helping to take care of their motive power shortage.

I assume its most likely near Binghamton.

#343223  by Steve F45

interesting. I know they added the 2 sd40-2's, other then that what else has been added? Do they have enough for local switching?

#345568  by Nova55

They have the GPs they can beat the hell outta for that...

#345573  by amoreho1

did they buy 2208? will they? have they? well?

#345616  by Steve F45

on the yahoo board, someone mentioned 2208 was stenciled for nysw but not numbered. not sure about 2207. also posted about the alco's and which are OOS and which are beeing worked on.

#346672  by railroadcarmover

After i have a PM and work done to it, its being shipped to Canada along with BDLX 2205 and another GE unit ( not of the P&W clan ).

I will post more details soon.

#346687  by Steve F45

are they sold?

#349502  by Steve F45

yesterday was the 15th, do we know what happened to them?

#349645  by GOLDEN-ARM

Terry, uh, I mean "U-Haul", spare us the links to pictures, that don't have anything at all, to do with the topic in discussion. I believe the folks here, are smart enough to find their own pics, if they feel the need. I'm sure the GTW plays into this (in your mind), I'm just not sure how. Give the picture link posting a break, huh? Thanks!!! :-D

#350005  by thebigham

GOLDEN-ARM wrote:Terry, uh, I mean "U-Haul", spare us the links to pictures, that don't have anything at all, to do with the topic in discussion. I believe the folks here, are smart enough to find their own pics, if they feel the need. I'm sure the GTW plays into this (in your mind), I'm just not sure how. Give the picture link posting a break, huh? Thanks!!! :-D
Those links did work at one time. I enjoyed seeing those pics.

I don't know why they are not working now.

#350032  by railroadcarmover

#2209 is drained and stored at Binghamton. I will be going up there next week to see it. I will have more information in a week or 2.

#350362  by Steve F45

on the yahoo group 2207/08 are up in utica awaiting pickup to goto syracuse.