Railroad Forums 

• Post Amtrak Videos and Photos Here

• Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.
Discussion related to Amtrak also known as the National Railroad Passenger Corp.

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, mtuandrew, Tadman

#1434857  by Gilbert B Norman

Well Mr. Rockingham, at least "Hickory Creek" can say that!!

"Sandy Creek", owned by Wick Moorman and liveried NS (N&W) Tuscan Red, must wonder how she can be so "blasphemous".

But all should be thankful both those "two of a kind" cars, that I got to ride in circa 1962-63, were saved.

Monica's gang; ready for a photo op?
 #1436510  by electricron

Almost the entire first 2 minutes of the 2.5 minute video, where the Dining car and Lounge cars were separated by two coaches, was the Empire Builder, the train at the coast was certainly the Coast Starlight, it even had the tell-tale Pacific Parlour car. I agree the Viewliner train was the Crescent either entering or exiting New Orleans. I'm thinking the last Superliner train in the desert was the Southwest Chief, it wasn't long enough to be the California Zephyr or the Sunset Limited, imho.
 #1437593  by monica012077

07/12/17 Here is a video of Amtrak Empire Service train 233, coming from Grand Central Terminal. Passing University Heights with Phase III P32AC-DM 711 leading. P42DC 114 cabcar brings up the rear. This was the first Amtrak out of GCT since 91. Enjoy!

Previous video was shot at Marble Hill.