Railroad Forums 

• Trackside with Trains: Vote for me!

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#698961  by Otto Vondrak

Vote for me! Or don't! Either way, check out the latest Trackside with Trains:

http://www.trains.com/trn/default.aspx?c=a&id=5369

-otto-
 #704049  by MEC407

Great shot, Otto! You got my vote. (Although I almost had to vote for Ms. Kube's GMRC shot, which was very nice too.)
 #704838  by umtrr-author

Interesting shots... although not personally sure that any Geep, rebuilt or not, qualifies as a "first generation" diesel. I guess it depends on where you put the dividing lines. I tend to think of the F's as first and the Geeps as second generation, I could be wrong about that.

But I digress... Another vote for Otto. The photo that is currently in first place would have been my second choice.
 #717983  by Otto Vondrak

MEC407 wrote:Great shot, Otto! You got my vote. (Although I almost had to vote for Ms. Kube's GMRC shot, which was very nice too.)
Her Alco shot was pretty awesome.

I have plenty of stuff on SLIDES. I don't shoot much digital at all, so this is like a chore.

-otto-