Railroad Forums 

• Train accidents- dont try to beat the train!

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#376688  by izzy1975

operation lifesaver at all???? they migh have somwthing

#388347  by ExEMDLOCOTester

Conrail1990 wrote:Sorry for not keeping up with this but I have made and posted the video to youtube with video and photos of what happens when you try to beat a train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpJJ8KdKeWA
Very Good !!!!

#388358  by Conrail1990

Thanx :-D

#388359  by Otto Vondrak

Too bad no shots of them hosing down these trains to get all the pieces of leftover hamburger human off the loco. That might make an impression.

-otto-
 #388688  by izzy1975

1 word ----- wow

#389510  by hailster

Very nice video. Sad thing is people will still continue to try and beat trains.

Another forum that I visit (first off I'll say it is normally a very good forum with mostly useful posts) had pictures of what happens when someone tries to beat a train while walking. If I can find those pictures I'll post a LINK to them later on. Very disturbing.

#389519  by hailster

Alright I found the pictures I was looking for but after looking at them I don't feel that they'd be the best things to even link to on the forums.
To if the guy who created the video would like to see them to see if they could be included in the video Private Message me and I can send you the links.

-Tim