Railroad Forums 

• Railroad Photography and the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#274815  by GP40MC 1116

Nearly all of my railroad photography has been shot using my first and only camera I have owned, my Canon Power Shot A60. It is small and works well, though I am considering strongly to move up. A friend of mine uses the Canon EOS 20D and I am VERY impressed with his shots. Well, since I am a broke student working my way through college, I am considering once I have the money this comming fall/ winter to invest in the Digital Rebel XT. Currently my Power Shot A60 is OOS (out of service) as ive been having problems, which Canon seems to think is the Defective CCD. Not sure if anyone has had experience dealing with their costomer service, but I must say it is wonderful. I e-maield them told them about my problem, as I have had my camera since April 2004. They e-mailed me back telling me the issue, and said i could send it to their Repair center, along with that came free shipping labels already addressed to them. All i need now is to put it in a box and they said it would be taken care of! Not bad at all! :wink: