Railroad Forums 

• Always respect private property and stay off the equipment!

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

#185353  by Kazaam

This afternoon (Sunday, November 13th) I was working on a transfer train that runs the terminal area of Toronto, we were Westbound coming from the North Toronto Sub onto the Galt Sub, and just over the diamond when the engineer pointed out something that was very dangerous and rediculus and probably the reason behind why most train crews are not that "fond" of Railbuffs. As I looked out the engineers side window, I saw not 1, not 2, not 3 BUT 4 photographers on private property, STANDING ON A HOPPER CAR IN AN INDUSTRIAL SPUR taking pictures of us. Not only is this dangerous, but it is also illegal and if caught, you will be fined!!!!! I am not saying that the photographers are members of this forum, but it is a healthy reminder/warning to stay off Private Property and have some respect when observing rail traffic. Anyone who knows of any other forums, please feel free to copy and paste this post on them. Thank-you. Also if the moderator knows of a better spot on this website for this message please feel free to move it.