Railroad Forums 

• HO Diesel sound decoder recommendations?

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1056239  by metroduff

I have two Metro-North Gennies and two F-10's (very nice conversion job from Stewart F-3's by some guy named Brent van Dorp ... ) and am considering adding sound - does anyone have any recommendations?
 #1056412  by DutchRailnut

try your question in model train forum, this is about big choo choo's
and yup I know that kid, he is good, iF he sets his mind to it ;-)
 #1056683  by lexon

SoundTraxx has a nice HO scale selector for the Tsunami that might help. They show speaker recommendations also.
You can also email Litchfield Station, a very good DCC supplier I buy from.
Google search for those site. No idea on what this forum allows for posting links.

Rich