Railroad Forums 

• Rivarossi

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#5169  by iggi.geo

HI,

Does anyone know how to contact Rivarossi directly either over :D the internet or by snail mail?

#5201  by Chuck Walsh

I would be surprised if you could.
Walthers of Milwaukee is the only authorized distributor of riv products.
If you are having a riv problem perhaps call the Walther's terminal hobby shop at 1-800-487-2467, Mike Fedderly, Parts & Warranty.

Should you want a riv product repaired, go to www.golfmanorhobbies.com
in Cinn Oh who is the authorozied repair station.

#5556  by graftonterminalrr

That Mike Fedderly's a good character. I had a problem some time back with a Walthers kit I bought missing a part. I phoned the number that the slip in the kit provided about missing parts, and talked to this gentleman. He found my part and sent it out while I was still on the phone with him. A week later, it arrived safe and sound. I'd recomment giving him a call.