Railroad Forums 

• My Garden Railroad Layout Video

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1289519  by DoctorZ

I'm new to this board and I didn't see any place to introduce myself, so I decided to introduce my G-Scale Garden Railroad instead. I'm rather new the whole model railroad thing although I did have a toy train set as a kid. I also grew up close to a SOO Line Switch Yard in Minneapolis, MN, so my dad and I would go down and watch trains on a regular basis. With that said, please enjoy watching my Garden Layout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IBVEGo3Z0&hd=1