Railroad Forums 

• good time at trains exibition

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1262669  by Montrealrail1

Last week-end,I went to a train exibition,I run some of my trains over the portable layout..
It's the first time we take out this layout and it was great,need more works to do on it...
by the way,I made some great deals..
even a CP rail SW7some freight cars,2 steam locomotives and few passenger cars

so,I let you see a video of the event that I taked in over the week-end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qZoZpR_w_I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and pictures of the nice deals I made
this one,all passengers and freight cars,that I buyed for 20$

Southern Pacific daylight steam locomotive,4449 and 4454,I got both of them for 40 bucks

CN Mogul,905 for few bucks,I will add it to my CN 409,making double header steam locomotives

CN GP9 high hood,already in DCC for 40$