Railroad Forums 

• Lego San Francisco Cable Car: Help Make This a Reality!

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1188303  by griffn29

Hello fellow Railfans,

My name is 4567 and I am petitioning the Lego company to crate an official product of the cable cars in San Francisco through the website Lego Cuusoo.

On Lego Cuusoo, ideas are submitted to be voted on by interested parties to be reviewed for a chance at production. However, any idea can only be considered if it receives ten-thousand supporters.

Supporting requires an account (Sorry), but it is quick to make, and takes even less time to support. I can use any supports I get, so please check out the project even if you are unsure about supporting. Every one of your votes means a lot to me.

Click here to go to the project

Also,

Here is a preview image of the proposed idea(I made the model myself! :D).

So, make sure to check it out! Thanks for looking!
Attachments:
thumb640x360.jpg
thumb640x360.jpg (49.95 KiB) Viewed 1703 times