Time Magazine Article on Raifanning, post September 11th

Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

rcbsd45

Time Magazine Article on Raifanning, post September 11th

Post by rcbsd45 »

Time Magazine has an article in the current issue regarding railfanning in the post September 11th world. As you have to be a subscriber to the magazine to read it(even online, apparently), it has haslo been reproduced on the BLET website at the link below.

http://www.ble.org/pr/news/headline.asp?id=10454
I know I'm getting old... My insurance company sent me only half a calendar this year!

trainfreak
Location: Somewhere Between Wantage, NJ. and Williamsport, Pa.

Post by trainfreak »

Is this issue of Time in various stores now? It sounds like it could be an interesting article to read from the magazine.
Jeff
View my photos here.
View my videos here.

Aa3rt

Post by Aa3rt »

Jeff, My stepson has a subscription to Time-I was eagerly looking forward to this myself. The issue came earlier this week, rather disappointing I'd say-only one page and most of the writeup focusing on one railfan in Philadelphia. Save your money-read it online or at the library.
Art Audley, AA3RT
Moderator: Railroad Radio & Communications, Railroads in Books, Magazines, Music, TV and other Media, General Discussion: Fallen Trolley & Interurban Lines, General Discussion: Shortline, Industrial & Military Railroads,

Return to “Books, Magazines, Music, TV, and Movies, and other Media”