Railroad Forums 

• Norfolk hiring status changed to "Not Selected"

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1356706  by hayesc926

Hey there... So I had an interview last week and was given a conditional offer. I was told the next steps were to complete the health screening/background check/drug test. That's no problem and I've scheduled the health screening/drug test, however I have not been contacted regarding the scheduling of the background check. I checked my application status and it has changed from "In Process" to "Not Selected" but I haven't heard anything new. Should I be worried about this? Has this happened to anyone else? I have 2 speeding tickets on my record that I disclosed... Could this have disqualified me for the position?
Thanks!
Caitlin
 #1356820  by MatthewSC

Im pretty sure I got the same thing I'm starting soon with NS you should be okay because as I've read if you got asked to do the physical and stuff you should be good. Also It took them a little while to get back to me I think they've been busy up at the main office. Good luck and good job on making it