Railroad Forums 

• [ASK]Indonesia train journey sugesstion

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

#1480071  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

When drinking water affairs, buy a bottle of 1½ liter bottle
Last edited by Ronal U18C Indonesia on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1480094  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

David Benton wrote:Thanks Ronal.
I would ask which line to you think is the most scenic in Indonesia?
If the train dispatcher chirp "Please note passenger train Walahar Purwakarta destination, Walahar train will enter the lane (name of number) from the west station Cikampek, Walahar train will stop at station Cibungur and end at station Purwakarta, Walahar arranged just behind the locomotive: Economy 1 Economy 2 Economy 3, power plant coach Economy 4 Economy 5 Economy 6 Economy 7, Economy 8, Economy 9 Train Walahar will enter the lane (name number) from the West station Cikampek, We beg for the passengers check and check your ticket and luggage not to be lost or confused at Cikampek station, introduction is forbidden ", immediately approached the boarding post (usually next to the departure gate) for boarding, advice from me is, when doing boarding, more comfortable when train on it Walahar has passed or departed by asking the security officer in with the phrase "Sir for Jatiluhur/Walahar should boarding be done now? "
Last edited by Ronal U18C Indonesia on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1480174  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Due to the limited fast train (Patas) Bandung Raya departing in the morning which in the sense departing on the next day, I suggest with local train Cibatu which depart from Purwakarta station at 15:45
 #1480178  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Total cost of travel advice stage 1
1. Railink Basoetta BST-MRI : IDR 70K
2. Commuter Line MRI-JAKK(Red line) : IDR 3K
3. Commuter Line JAKK-TPK(Purple line) : IDR 3K
4. Jatiluhur TPK-CKP : IDR 5K
5. Walahar CKP-PWK : IDR 6K
7. DRT of Cibatu PWK-BD : IDR 8K
Total : IDR 95K

Vcbl
BD : Bandung
BST : Soekarno Hatta airport
CKP : Cikampek
JAKK : Jakarta Kota
MRI : Manggarai
PWK : Purwakarta
TPK : Tanjungpriok/uk
 #1480191  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Wait time show 09.00, when its hows 09.00, at the counter to buy diesel railway train (KRD) Bandung Raya, just go to the counter and say "Bandung Raya, Cicalengka 6th hour, 1 person", don't forget to talk "round-trip"
 #1480203  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

David Benton wrote:Thanks for the detailed information.Which line is closest to Bali ?
No one to Bali Father, if you want to Bali must use East Pearl(Mutiara Timur) train then transit by bus Damri to Bali in Banyuwangi station
 #1480204  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

After arriving in Bandung from round trip diesel railway(KRD) Bandung Raya Bandung-Cicalengka, buy Argo Parahyangan tickets
 #1480205  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

For the return trip from Cicalengka, it is recommended to wear that at 19.30
 #1480206  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:
For the return trip from Cicalengka, it is recommended to wear that at 19.30
Because the time is very vacant
 #1480207  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

If the problem is cheap to charge back, use Argo Parahyangan train with train number or graph number 31 which is Argo Parahyangan train on the train from Harina
 #1480208  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

If the problem is cheap to charge back, use Argo Parahyangan train with train number or graph number 31 which is Argo Parahyangan train on the train from Harina
The Argo Parahyangan train, which runs from Harina, departs at 8 minutes less than 25 minutes
 #1480210  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Since the train Argo Parahyangan Harina series departed at that hour, how I offer Argo Parahyangan train numbered 7059 series of Premium trains departing at 14:05 in Bandung station should follow the operational schedule
 #1480213  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Since the train Argo Parahyangan Harina series departed at that hour, how I offer Argo Parahyangan train numbered 7059 series of Premium trains departing at 14:05 in Bandung station should follow the operational schedule
Because the ticket is specially priced, please purchase at 12.00 due to get a special rate, must buy tickets 2 hours before departure, how to buy it like a direct purchase on a local train ticket
 #1480214  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

When the station anouncher has announced when the 7059 train has been parked on which lane, immediately boarding