Railroad Forums 

• The Paper Pit

• Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Komachi

#402979  by UPRR engineer

#402982  by UPRR engineer

#402983  by UPRR engineer

#402985  by UPRR engineer

#402996  by UPRR engineer

#441492  by UPRR engineer

These are my Grandpa's carmen note books. Looks like he might have been the car foremen back in the 70's at Green River Wyoming. (forgot to flip scan)

This is the only page like this in the three books.

This page shows all the tracks and the bad order cars along with the locals and who the conductor was.

Those two show the UP passenger trains.

These two pages show Amtrak rolling into Green River.

#443913  by uhaul

A great collection of railroad information.
Does every locomotive have to have an operating manual in it?

9/11/01
9/11/07

#443919  by LCJ

uhaul wrote: Does every locomotive have to have an operating manual in it?
No.

#444407  by GOLDEN-ARM

LCJ wrote:
uhaul wrote: Does every locomotive have to have an operating manual in it?
No.
Or yes, right there in the glove box, underneath the registration, and insurance card.........

#445147  by UPRR engineer

Get that kinda stuff from a MOP or from older hogheads that are cleaning out there locker.

#466735  by UPRR engineer

Got some more carmen books, turns out they were my grandpa's brothers.

#495700  by UPRR engineer

Welcome buddy thanks for looking. I have ALOT more to share when i get a new computer.