Railroad Forums 

• Filing a claim question

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#357954  by CIOR

Dear forum administrators,
I am filing this claim with you in the amount of $42.90 (receipts attatched) for the claim of 2 mice (mouses) which have both lost their lives fighting the noble cause of searching for the new location of the scale model railroad forum.!

How did they die you ask? Well, they both blew out their thumbwheels, a painful disability in its own right, but they they began to smoke from the overwhelming usage. All in all they put up a valiant fight, but lost to the most frustrating injury.

Please take note, in 15 years, this is the first group of mice (mouses) I have lost due to this occurance. (Other than poor Microsoft optical mouse 4330991086-001) he passed due to loss of sight!

RIP
Dell Model851841-0001
and
Dell model 852-521-0021

You will be missed!

#358023  by RearOfSignal

Please join me in a moment of silent remembrance.

#358137  by Otto Vondrak

Matt-

I hope the electronics company honors your claim. Sounds like a flimsy mouse if the scroll wheel crumms out like that from normal use.

Have you ever visited our home page? There's a quick link to the forum you are looking for located there. It's never moved. No scrolling required.

You could also bookmark the forum if you do not wish to scroll. The address of that forum has never changed.

-otto-

#359674  by CIOR

Mike Roque wrote:(shakes head)
What, all humor set aside?

#359740  by Mike Roque

Oh, no...no problem. I suppose I just found myself between chuckling at the idea and wondering whether you were kidding or not... :)

#359864  by CIOR

Mike Roque wrote:Oh, no...no problem. I suppose I just found myself between chuckling at the idea and wondering whether you were kidding or not... :)
My attorney says for me not to comment further.. :wink:

If you haven't figured it out, or Otto hasn't said something, I'm a big joker.