Railroad Forums 

• Some one's been busy-New layout

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#348130  by scopelliti

Seems the DCC forum is on the 86 list.

Perhaps merge it with Scale Model Railroading? while it did not have a lot of traffic, I hate to lose the info that was there.

#348174  by BaltOhio

I'm hard put to keep up with the layout, since it seems to be tweaked daily. But whatever happened to Railroad Archeology? Merged? Abandoned? In receivership? Admittedly it isn't the most heavily trafficked board, but it's always been interesting.

#348274  by Aa3rt

BaltOhio wrote:I'm hard put to keep up with the layout, since it seems to be tweaked daily. But whatever happened to Railroad Archeology? Merged? Abandoned? In receivership? Admittedly it isn't the most heavily trafficked board, but it's always been interesting.
I managed to find one of the threads I'd contributed to (Ghost Railroads of the East) in the New England Railfan forum. Not where I'd have gone looking for it. I think that forum would have fit well under the new heading of "Railfanning, History and Technology".

#348306  by Otto Vondrak

Railroad Archeology was merged with the Fallen Flags discussion. Some threads that were better suited for other forums were moved there.

Aa3rt- The New England Railfan Forum, like our other regional forums, are not restricted to only current events. Many of them explore historical topics as well. Since your thread was New England based, it was moved our of the "general" discussion.

We can focus the rest of the conversation here:

http://railroad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34769

-otto-