Railroad Forums 

• Hall of Fame Forum?

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#292512  by MikeF

What is the purpose of the "Hall of Fame" forum? As far as I can tell, its sole reason for being is to highlight one mildly funny post by Otto Vondrak. Are there plans to add other topics to the forum? Can members nominate topics for the Hall of Fame? Or vote that the forum serves no purpose and should be eliminated? :-)

#292654  by Mike Roque

OK, I'll get rid of it...I thought it would be a place to put similarly humorous posts, but I guess it is silly.

#292707  by GOLDEN-ARM

I kind of liked some of those retorts, and barbs, you dished there, Otto. Not all "hall of fame" material, but enough were............ :-D Maybe a thread, titled, "The best of Otto"...........? :wink:

#293228  by Otto Vondrak

Nah, I don't want to encourage that kind of behavior. Then people will just make smart remarks just to get into the Best Of! Besides, just because I sometimes act like a jerk doesn't mean everyone else has to follow me down the same path...

-otto-