Railroad Forums 

• New Tourist railroad fourms?

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#233845  by silverliner266

I was wondering if and how we could get a fourm/fourms about the tourist railraods in eastern PA such as New Hope Ivyland, Strasburg, Steamtown Wanamaker Kempton and southern? please send me a PM if you are intrested. How 'bout it guys!
 #233879  by Komachi

I...

Actually, am going to withold my support on this one. Why limit it to PA? Why not tourist railroads in general? I suppose the White Pass & Yukon and Cumbres & Toltec or Durango & Silverton are below their East Coast bretheren and therefore untouchable subjects? If we go nationwide, then I'll say go for it, but if it remains limited to one geographical area, then, no.

Although, don't we already have a topic dedicated to this subject?
 #233967  by silverliner266

Komachi wrote:I...

Actually, am going to withold my support on this one. Why limit it to PA? Why not tourist railroads in general? I suppose the White Pass & Yukon and Cumbres & Toltec or Durango & Silverton are below their East Coast bretheren and therefore untouchable subjects? If we go nationwide, then I'll say go for it, but if it remains limited to one geographical area, then, no.

Although, don't we already have a topic dedicated to this subject?
I wasn't trying to leave these areas out on purpopse I just live in PA so that area came to mind first :( Good point about the other geographical areas mabey one for each area Like North East, South East Mid West North West and South West And mabey one fourm totaly dedicated to narrow gauge Tourist likes Like the White Pass and Yukon, C&T, Duragngo and Silverton, and the East Braod Top?

#233971  by Otto Vondrak

We already have a tourist railroad forum... we once had separate forums for some of those lines you mentioned, but they got such little traffic (and asked similar questions) that we combined them into one.

-otto-