Railroad Forums 

• Special Announcement from Hot Times on the High Iron

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#177905  by Mike Roque

An announcement from Tuch, author of HTOTHI:

Good Day to all of you readers all along the Hot Times on the High Iron network and all the ships at sea.

We have yet another special announcement. I was intending to put it out with this day’s column, but it was getting late and I was getting tired. As a result, I simply forgot to add it on. So now without further delay, here it is. And this too, is big; really big.

We have reached an agreement with Pixels Publishing with regards to publishing the long anticipated and awaited book. The formal papers of commitment will be signed next month, but that is merely the formality as we are locked into the deal. I would have no desire to take this project elsewhere anyway as Ed Derouin of Pixels has shown tremendous interest in this project for quite some time. We have had numerous lengthy discussions about the project over the eight months or so.

So with any kind of luck at all, we are targeting the fourth quarter of next year for publication. And what this also means is still more work on the manuscript. I am going to have some surgery next month and will likely be off work between four to six weeks. So I am anticipating getting the remaining share of revisions for it done during the recuperation period. My goal is to have the finished manuscript completed with a copy of it in Ed’s hands before Thanksgiving.

We will update you of developments as they happen and of course, will also inform you of the publication and release date as well.

To check out Ed’s other projects currently available in print go to www.pixelspublishing.com and have a look. You’ll see that his books are quite affordable and of uncompromising quality.

So be sure to inform everybody you know. As David Letterman would say, “Phone the neighbors; wake the kids.”

And we thank you for your continued support.

And so it goes,

Tuch

Hot Times on the High Iron and the HTOTHI initials are ©2005 by JD Santucci